Stephen J. D’Agostino
Stephen’s practice is centred on municipal, planning, environmental and expropriation law. He regularly appears before municipal councils, tribunals (such as the Ontario Land Tribunal (OLT) and the Environmental Review Tribunal) and Courts on behalf of municipalities, public agencies and institutions, land developers and ratepayers’ associations. His portfolio includes a wide range of matters including Federal and Provincial environmental assessments, approvals related to landfills, telecommunication structures, Municipal and wide area fiber optic and wireless networks (MAN’s and WAN’s), permissions for electric generating facilities, real estate development, compensation for land expropriations, conflict of interest, and related litigation.
Stephen became managing partner of the firm in January of 2019.
Year of Call1984
- Juris Doctor, Osgoode Hall Law School
- LEXPERT® Ranked Lawyer
- Listed in The Best LawyersTM in Canada
- The Canadian Bar Association – Municipal and Environmental Law Sections
- Public Affairs Association of Canada
- Ontario Expropriation Association