Thomson Rogers Lawyers Recognized In The Best Lawyers™ In Canada 2024
August 24, 2023
Every year The Best Lawyers™ publishes the definitive guide to the best lawyers in Canada. Since it was first published in 1983, the guide has compiled the list of the best lawyers based on exhaustive peer review.
We are proud to announce that a total of 24 Thomson Rogers partners and associates have been recognized in the 18th Edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Canada® 2024.
The Best Lawyers™: Recognized Lawyers 2024
- L. Craig Brown – Personal Injury Litigation
- Stephen J. D’Agostino – Expropriation Law, Municipal Law
- Leonard H. Kunka – Personal Injury Litigation
- Stan Floras – Municipal Law
- Jeffrey J. Wilker – Expropriation Law, Municipal Law, Real Estate Law
- Sloan H. Mandel – Medical Negligence, Personal Injury Litigation
- Michael L. Bennett – Personal Injury Litigation
- Darcy R. Merkur – Personal Injury Litigation
- Aleks Mladenovic – Health Care Law, Medical Negligence, Personal Injury Litigation
- George Karahotzitis – Family Law
- Robert M. Ben – Personal Injury Litigation
- Ian W.K. Furlong – Personal Injury Litigation
- Kate Cahill – Medical Negligence, Personal Injury Litigation
- Stacey L. Stevens – Personal Injury Litigation
- David N. Germain – Expropriation Law, Municipal Law
- Stephen M. Birman – Personal Injury Litigation
- Deanna S. Gilbert – Personal Injury Litigation
- Carr Hatch – Personal Injury Litigation
- Megan Edmiston – Family Law
- Denitza Koev – Expropriation Law
Best Lawyers™: Ones to Watch 2024
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada evaluates nominations, peer reviews and results to find top upcoming legal talent in the country.
We are proud to announce that the following lawyers have been selected as “Ones to Watch”:
- Sarah A. Naiman – Personal Injury Litigation
- Lucy G. Jackson – Personal Injury Litigation
- Lauren Degabriele – Family Law
- Ava N. Williams – Personal Injury Litigation
The Best Lawyers™ is a coveted accolade and we are pleased to have been recognized among the top law firms in Toronto. Thomson Rogers’ strong showing and inclusion in Ones to Watch is testament to the firm’s commitment to striving for excellence and continued efforts to expand its talent pool.
We are extremely thankful for all your support and look forward to building on this achievement. As ever, we are driven to fight for the rights of our clients and to get you the results you are owed.
Discuss your case with a lawyer today. We represent clients for catastrophic injury, personal injury, car accidents, medical malpractice, family, long term disability, municipal planning, and more.
About The Best Lawyers™
Founded in 1981, The Best Lawyers™ is considered the oldest, most respected peer review publication in the legal profession. It evaluates over 130,000 lawyers from 76 countries around the world.
The Best Lawyers™ is solely a peer review publication, it does not require or allow a fee to be paid for listings.
For the complete Best Lawyers™ in Canada 2024 list click here.