Calling The Treating Experts Witness: Concerns and Considerations
Thomson Rogers personal injury lawyers Sloan Mandel and Deanna Gilbert presented at the Ontario Bar Association (OBA) Professional Development – Anatomy of a Trial: Demonstrations and Debriefs from May 10-11, 2018 on “Calling The Treating Experts Witness: Concerns and Considerations.”
The presentation focused on the following themes and topics:
- The Push For Impartiality
- The Court As Gatekeeper
- The Treating Expert & The Debate Over Impartiality
- The Scope Of The Treating Expert’s Testimony
- Pre-Trial Considerations Re: Treating Experts
- Oral Testimony
- Intra-Trial Considerations Re: Treating Experts
- Proving The Treating Expert’s Credentials
- Post-Trial Considerations Re: Treating Experts
Read the full presentation HERE.
For Thomson Rogers updates please subscribe to our email list here.