Thomson Rogers Lawyers Recognized In Best Lawyers In Canada 2023
August 25, 2022
Every year The Best Lawyers™ publishes the definitive guide to the best lawyers in Canada. Since it was first published in 1983, the guide has compiled the list of the best lawyers based on exhaustive peer review.
We are proud to announce that a total of 20 Thomson Rogers partners and associates have been included in the 17th Edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023.
Best Lawyers in Ontario: Recognized Lawyers 2023
- L. Craig Brown – Personal Injury Litigation
- Stephen J. D’Agostino – Expropriation Law, Municipal Law
- Leonard H. Kunka – Personal Injury Litigation
- Jeffrey J. Wilker – Expropriation Law, Municipal Law, Real Estate Law
- David F. MacDonald – Personal Injury Litigation
- Sloan H. Mandel – Medical Negligence, Personal Injury Litigation
- Michael L. Bennett – Personal Injury Litigation
- Darcy R. Merkur – Personal Injury Litigation
- Aleks Mladenovic – Health Care Law, Medical Negligence, Personal Injury Litigation
- George Karahotzitis – Family Law, Family Law Mediation
- Robert M. Ben – Personal Injury Litigation
- Ian Furlong – Personal Injury Litigation
- Stacey L. Stevens – Personal Injury Litigation
- Kate Cahill – Personal Injury Litigation
- David N. Germain – Expropriation Law, Municipal Law
- Deanna S. Gilbert – Personal Injury Litigation
- Carr Hatch – Personal Injury Litigation
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2023
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada evaluates nominations, peer reviews and results to find top upcoming legal talent in the country.
We are proud to announce that the following lawyers have been selected as “Ones to Watch”:
- Sarah A. Naiman – Personal Injury Litigation
- Lucy G. Jackson – Personal Injury Litigation
- Ava N. Williams – Personal Injury Litigation
Best Lawyers is a coveted accolade and we are pleased to have been recognized among the top law firms in Toronto. Thomson Rogers’ strong showing and inclusion in Ones to Watch is testament to the firm’s commitment to striving for excellence and continued efforts to expand its talent pool.
We are extremely thankful for all your support and look forward to building on this achievement. As ever, we are driven to fight for the rights of our clients and to get you the results you are owed.
Discuss your case with a lawyer today. We represent clients for catastrophic injury, personal injury, car accidents, medical malpractice, family, long term disability, municipal planning, and more.
About Best Lawyers
Founded in 1981, Best Lawyers is considered the oldest, most respected peer review publication in the legal profession. It evaluates over 130,000 lawyers from 76 countries around the world.
Best Lawyers is solely a peer review publication, it does not require or allow a fee to be paid for listings.
For the complete Best Lawyers in Canada 2023 list click here.