The interplay between tort and AB claims
In this interactive session the top ten questions asked by Health Care Providers were answered including:
- What is a tort claim and what is the limitation period for issuing a tort claim?
- Who can be in the tort claim?
- What is a litigation guardian?
- What is an examination for discovery?
- What is mediation and when does it happen?
- How long does it take to resolve a tort claim?
- Can an accident benefit claim settle before tort claim?
- If a non cat client runs out of funds should they continue treatment?
- What should a treatment provider consider when being asked to work under a protected account?
- What is a structure?