Share The Love This Valentine’s Day
February 14, 2017
Valentine’s Day is here and whether you’re a spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend, life partner or other you’ve likely got something big or small planned to celebrate. We feel that today can be a day celebrated for selfless acts and caring gestures, so why not do something a little different this year by sharing the love with those that could really use a bit of extra love.
Consider making a donation to your favourite charity and help make those who are less fortunate feel a bit more special this Valentine’s Day.
Here’s a list of charities that hold a special place in our hearts in case you don’t have a personal favourite.
- BIAN (Brain Injury Association of Niagara)
- BIAPH (Brain Injury Association of Peel and Halton)
- BIST (Brain Injury Society of Toronto)
- Community Head Injury Resource Services (CHIRS)
- Child Amputee (CHAMP) Program
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- OBIA (Ontario Brain Injury Association)
- SCIO (Spinal Cord Injury Ontario)
- The Hospital for Sick Children
Related Posts about Thomson Rogers in the Community: