Update – The Expert Panel’s Report to the Superintendent on Catastrophic Impairment,
Author(s): Darcy R. Merkur
September 8, 2011
Darcy Merkur, Update – The Expert Panel’s Report to the Superintendent on Catastrophic Impairment, presented at the Back to School with Thomson Rogers – Catastrophic Brain Impairment: Children, Young Adults and their Families (Rehabilitation Strategies) conference on September 8, 2011.
- CAT Expert Panel Phase I Report – Recommendations for Changes to the Definition of Catastrophic Impairment
- CAT Expert Panel Phase II Report – Recommendations for Training, Qualifications and Experience for Catastrophic Impairment Assessors
- Chart Outlining the Proposed New CAT Definitions
- Chart Comparing the Proposed New Changes to the Current SABS Definitions
- Summary of Inpatient Rehab Data from Various Stakeholder Submissions
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Associated webinar has also been listed below.