Emergency Medicine Malpractice
Patients often don’t get the care and attention they deserve. That’s where Thomson Rogers comes in.
If you or a family member has received poor care during a visit to the Emergency Department, we have the skill and experience to investigate and, if necessary, prosecute your claim whether it involves:
• Misdiagnosis of a critical illness;
• Failure to refer to an appropriate specialist;
• Sending you home without proper follow-up or treatment;
• Giving you the wrong medication or treatment; or
• Ignoring your complaints or reported symptoms.
If you have questions about the care you or a family member received at an Emergency Department, contact us for a free consultation with one of our experienced malpractice lawyers.