Capes for Kids 2017
March 06, 2017
Deanna S. Gilbert
It’s been said that not all heroes wear capes, but in this case, hundreds of heroes will be wearing them. Capes For Kids is an initiative of Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital to raise funds for the hospital and raise awareness of its programs.
From March 6th – 12th, Holland Bloorview is encouraging participants to wear capes to help generate donations and raise awareness for this great initiative. That’s why Thomson Rogers’ personal injury lawyer Deanna Gilbert is joining in the cause. Keep an eye out for Deanna and her cape in support of Holland Bloorview, and ask her how you can donate or register too. The first 400 people to raise $100 will exclusively get a branded Holland Bloorview Cape!
These efforts go to specifically help:
- Kids with disabilities find their voice through speech therapy and communication devices.
- Kids get active through physiotherapy, mobility devices and prosthetics.
- Teens build self-confidence by learning life skills to live independently.
- Parents get the support they need through respite, peer support and financial assistance.
- Kids experience self-expression and build self-esteem through art and music therapy.
All proceeds raised go towards Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital.
For more information visit: www.capesforkids.ca
Thomson, Rogers own Deanna Gilbert is taking part in #capesforkids for @HBKidsHospital this week. Learn more: https://t.co/pdQ4u7ah3r pic.twitter.com/DWPZZZO0sL
— Thomson Rogers (@thomsonrogers) March 6, 2017
Related Posts on Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital: