Positive TBI Findings and GOSE
Author(s): David F. MacDonald
February 15, 2018
On February 5, 2018, David MacDonald presented at Hamilton Health Sciences.
View presentation: Positive TBI Findings and GOSE
Here is a brief overview:
- More ABI survivors can be CAT
- Review SABS definition
- Look at new technology re Dx TBI
- Look at the GOSE test re AC
- Hospital evaluations of “Independence”
- What is happening with the Marshall Report?
- June 1, 2016, CAT definition for TBI
- First, need positive findings showing TBI
- A look at fMRI, qEEG, Neuropsych testing
Other presentations by David MacDonald: