fMRI, GOSE and Ensuring Chronic ABI Survivors are Recognized as Catastrophically Impaired Lawlor
On March 20, 2019, Thomson Rogers’ personal injury lawyers David MacDonald and Ian Furlong presented at Lawlor Therapy Support Services on the topic of “fMRI, GOSE and Ensuring Chronic ABI Survivors are Recognized as Catastrophically Impaired.”
The presentation discussed the following topics:
- What imaging is currently being used for assessing mTBI/concussion?
- How to access fMRI testing
- Positive Findings
- June 1/16 CAT Definition re ABI for 18+
- GOSE: The Tools
- Preparing to determine CAT at 6 months
- Key Points from 1998 Wilson GOSE Article
- GOSE Key Points
- GOSE Questions
View David and Ian’s presentation HERE.
If you have questions, please contact: