fMRI, GOSE and Ensuring Chronic ABI Survivors are Recognized as Catastrophically Impaired Bartimaeus
On February 28, 2019, Thomson Rogers’ personal injury lawyers David MacDonald and Stacey Stevens presented at Bartimaeus Inc. on the topic of “fMRI, GOSE and Ensuring Chronic ABI Survivors are Recognized as Catastrophically Impaired.”
The presentation discussed the following topics:
- What imaging is currently being used for assessing mTBI/concussion?
- How to access fMRI testing
- Positive Findings
- ABI under 18, CAT if
- June 1/16 CAT Definition re ABI for 18+
- GOSE: The Tools
- Preparing to determine CAT at 6 months
- Key Points from 1998 Wilson GOSE Article
- GOSE Key Points
- GOSE/GOS Case Law
- GOSE and GOS
View David and Stacey’s presentation HERE.
If you have questions, please contact: